Toilet Paper Mania – Immersive VR Museum

Presentation Three words to describe this piece: reflections, behaviors, and pandemic  Concept What can we learn from our inner-self by reliving the panic/pandemic?  Project summary: A virtual experience that invites people to relive, rethink, and reflect their responses/ their change of behaviors towards the toilet paper mania during COVID-19.  Detailed description of the project: ThisContinue reading “Toilet Paper Mania – Immersive VR Museum”

Dance of the Rain

Presentation In this video, the Arduino is getting the weather data of NYC LGA for the year 2017. The representation of the light is mapped accordingly to the precipitation and rainy days data each month in 2017. In this video, you can see the brightness of the blue light is different according to the amountContinue reading “Dance of the Rain”

Forest of Sounds Demo

Presentation Process The feedback from Yotam on Tuesday has been quite helpful. Understanding how to smooth the data of the x and y coordinate of the head position from the office hour with Yotam really makes the difference. I ran into a problem where the data from Kinect are too many that the clip isContinue reading “Forest of Sounds Demo”

ICM – Final project – Week14

I worked with API for this week. I tried to get images from Google API and sound files from YouTube API. However, I didn’t have enough time and the interface of Google is quite confusing. I went to two office hours with Alden and Jiyao and didn’t succeed. I spent more time in the PCompContinue reading “ICM – Final project – Week14”

Authentic or Not – Pcomp – Final – Week 14

Things we accomplished: Since Shannel is gone this week for the wedding. I worked on coding on both p5 and Arduino and troubleshooted some sensor problems. She did help create designs for recipes and ingredients when she is away. The playtesting from last week was quite helpful. Here is things we decided to change: ChangedContinue reading “Authentic or Not – Pcomp – Final – Week 14”

Animation Final – Week6

With what we learned from class and Gabe’s tutorial videos, I created a dance floor with three characters from Mixamo using Unity, Vuforia Engine. Three characters: One difficulty I encounter is the 3d model file of the toilet. I tried to use other 3d files of bathroom, coca cola bottle, and more. However, those filesContinue reading “Animation Final – Week6”

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started