Yiting Liu – Creative Technologist (NY)
Welcome! My name is Yiting. I am currently studying at the Interactive Telecommunications Program in NYU. I like physical computing, fabricating, music-making, and cooking. Storytelling is important to me and I am practicing to incorporate it into my concept and practices. My ideal position would be a creative technologist for a workplace where personal growth is encouraged and mentored.
Before ITP NYU, I was in my undergraduate program in the University of Wisconsin-Madison learning Marketing and Communication Arts (Radio, TV, Film).
I am good with circuits and electronics. Oh, and I love soldering.
I love laser cutter! I am familiar with 3d printer and power tools!
I am comfortable with JS, Html, and CSS.
My pastime is making music. Find my portfolio on SoundCloud.
- Built an interactive game to learn recipes visually.
- Designed both physical and digital interface for smoother interaction in Arduino and p5.js.
- Exhibited for ITP Winter Show 2019 & Liberty Science Center for EWeek 2020.
- Attracted more than 3000 people with our game.
@ Advertising Club, UW-Madison
Sep. 2019—May 2019
- Produced club promotional video content that attracted 20% increase of member signups
- Conducted & Retouched portraits and headshots for executive board members
- Led the production team of five and assigned production projects
- Assisted in producing video content and social media live stories for agencies
Marketing Communications Coordinator
@ CUNA: Credit Union National Association
Feb. 2019—May 2019
- Achieved over 60% increase in sale through Facebook Campaign within 13 days
- Oversaw art directions for blogs and social media ads
- Brainstormed & Implemented ideas for social media ads and blog posts
- Designed social media posts, coloring pages, and Facebook GIF cover photo for National Credit
- Union Youth Month 2019 with a theme of “The future is yours… Picture it! Save for it! Share it!”
- Customized promotional videos for seven credit unions nationally
Graphic Design Intern
@ University Housing Marketing Office, UW-Madison
2015 – Present
- Implemented an international campaign that attracted 40% more residents in university housing
- Cooperated with clients to produce over 150 designs for print and digital
- Promoted media with innovative photography, website content, and corporate social media pages
Let’s make something together.