Do you want a healthy snack that is so beautiful that you want to share with your loved ones or your instagram? You are in the right place!
- Fruits of your choosing, I used frozen pineapples and strawberries.
- Milk and yogurt of your choosing
- Honey – optional
- Section your fruits into two piles: one will be mixed with yogurt and milk, and another one will be sliced thinly as decoration.
- Add fruits and yogurt and milk together in your blender. My yogurt to milk ratio is 5:1.
- Pour the mixture into a pan/container with flat bottom
- Layer the thinly sliced fruits on top. Get creative with your patterns!
- Freeze the baby up overnight!
- Cut them into pieces when serve.
You can convert your smoothie into dessert like this by freezing them up!