Do you ever feel that your stomach is not too empty but you just want to satisfy your taste buds? I feel this way constantly but I know I can’t over eat too much otherwise my stomach is gonna give up on me.
So I made this amazing dish that will satisfy my taste buds but also treat my stomach nicely since they are small portioned and not filling.
- one egg
- spices of your choosing, I used chilli powder, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder
- Slice the mushrooms
- Crack one egg into a bowl and stir
- Dip them into the egg mixture, then cover them with flour, then egg mixture, then breadcrumb pile
- Put enough oil to cover the pan
- Medium heat the pan and lay the mushroom on top
- Wait until golden brown on both sides.
- Pair them with vegetables