I am all about efficiency and flavor. When cooking, I want to spend the least amount of time to make the most tasty food that satisfy my stomach. For tonight’s occasion, a celebratory dinner for cracking some code for Video Sculpture project is needed.
Therefore, I created this dish that tastes like heaven and feels like home. But the appearance of it, oh, how elegant and tempting! I am sure you will impress your internet friends and real friends with this dish! Let me know if you tried my recipe!
- One tomato.
- Two eggs
- Mama instant noodle – or any kind within your reach.
- A pinch of salt
- Red pepper
- Cheese with your liking (optional, you can get creative to replace it with green vegetable such as spinach)
- Boil the water and put instant noodles in.
- Cut the tomato into cubes.
- Heat up the pan with oil (I used cast iron and olive oil)
- Stir fry the tomato for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Crack two eggs and add a pinch of salt for flavor.
- Stir the eggs and pour the mixture into the cast iron until the mixture covers up the bottom of the pan.
- High heat for one minute and turn to medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain the instant noodles.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Add ingredients that came with the package to the noodle in a bowl.
- Pour the instant noodles onto the cast iron where the eggs and tomato are.
- Slice some cheese and place them on top of the noodles. I used cheddar cheese.
- Medium to medium-low heat for 2 minutes.
- Fold the egg like you would to an omelet.
- Place it onto a plate.
For more recipes like this, please go to the main page Creative Cooking.