ICM – Final project – Week14

I worked with API for this week. I tried to get images from Google API and sound files from YouTube API. However, I didn’t have enough time and the interface of Google is quite confusing. I went to two office hours with Alden and Jiyao and didn’t succeed. I spent more time in the PCompContinue reading “ICM – Final project – Week14”

Authentic or Not – Pcomp – Final – Week 14

Things we accomplished: Since Shannel is gone this week for the wedding. I worked on coding on both p5 and Arduino and troubleshooted some sensor problems. She did help create designs for recipes and ingredients when she is away. The playtesting from last week was quite helpful. Here is things we decided to change: ChangedContinue reading “Authentic or Not – Pcomp – Final – Week 14”

Animation Final – Week6

With what we learned from class and Gabe’s tutorial videos, I created a dance floor with three characters from Mixamo using Unity, Vuforia Engine. Three characters: One difficulty I encounter is the 3d model file of the toilet. I tried to use other 3d files of bathroom, coca cola bottle, and more. However, those filesContinue reading “Animation Final – Week6”

Create your website with WordPress.com
Get started